Monday, June 18, 2012

Weigh In #3

Down 0.8lbs this week! I'm trying really hard not to be too disappointed, because it wasn't a big loss. I did really well staying on-plan this week, but only got one day of walking in. It's been a really stressful week at work and I just haven't wanted to treadmill. So, total loss is 5.3 lbs! I'm not noticing any difference in clothes yet, and I'm waiting for that big NSV (non-scale victory!). Things I've learned this week: 1. When I'm stressed, I want McDonald's Angus burgers, fries, and a milkshake. While I had the willpower to overcome and eat what I was supposed to, I'm still not sure how to get around the desire to eat poorly when I'm freaking out. 2. I need new shoes. Still having some shin/calf pain when I walk, but I am starting to think it might be linked to my arches. 3. Exercise is key for me to lose weight. Wishing I had the time/opportunity/guts to get to a gym for some cardio and weight training. Anyway, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment