Monday, June 18, 2012

Weigh In #1

So since no one seemed super interested in joining me on this Weight Watchers journey, I went ahead and signed myself up to do it. I'm e-mailing you all anyway, because this is how I intend to hold myself accountable. Send me an e-mail back if you don't want me writing you. I'll understand, I promise! There are some things that I have learned this week: 1. I prefer exercising with people. Honestly, I think I prefer doing anything with a partner. The treadmill is VERY hard to make myself do, but walking and talking with other girls is actually kind of fun. 2. A cup full of Crystal Light or water + MiO constantly on hand will keep me from drinking coffee and pop. I haven't had caffeine since Sunday! 3. This journey is going to be really hard. Anyway, my loss this week is..... 3.2 pounds! It's not the same rate as the Biggest Loser people lose their weight, but I'm not on national television either. (thank goodness) LOL! Have a great weekend, everyone! Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment